Persons with disabilities who may need online information
in an alternate format or need reasonable accommodations to access programs, services, and activities should contact the ADA Coordinator, Cindy Coville at (860) 769-3544 or at email@example.com
- Please note that all Town Offices will be closed tomorrow, Friday, July 3, 2015 in observance of the Fourth of July Holiday. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, July 6, 2015.
- 2015 CONCERTS ON THE GREEN: Full details here. Come enjoy the music with friends and family.
- Road work to be done in Bloomfield: CT DOT will be performing road work on RT-189 from Oak Lane to RT-185 in West Hartford. Key dates are as follows: Milling from Tuesday, June 9th through Friday, June 12th. Paving will be from Friday, June 26th through Thursday, July 2nd. For questions call the CT DOT at (860) 258-4501.
- CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS: Police Cadet, Librarian II, Assistant BVA Coordinator, and Police and Senior Services internship opportunities with the Town for the 2015 summer & fall session, visit the Human Resources page.
- The Bloomfield Police Department invites you to take a survey to provide feedback on your opinion on how we are doing to serve and protect the community.
- Assistance for Access Health CT: see flyer for information on healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- Exciting News: Our Homepage now includes a link to view all LAND RECORDS. Click here to access the database. The permanent link will be housed under "Quick Links"
- Please visit the Bloomfield Veterans Resources Page in honor of the Bloomfield residents who have served and continue to serve our country.
- VIEW / PAY TAXES ONLINE - NEW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: (permanent link is listed under Quick Links to the left)
- The Town of Bloomfield would like to provide all residents with a Town Emergency brochure. Please keep in a safe place.
- (View all announcements)
*Although the Town of Bloomfield endeavors to maintain our website with up-to-date content, the latest information may not be available on-line. Inquiries to individual departments should be made in order to obtain additional information as needed.
News and Information
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
The Bloomfield Police Department website and the agency's communications center are available to the public to report suspicious activity related to terrorism or homeland security issues via email or phone. The Department's website is also available as a source of awareness information. The Bloomfield Police Department will also use broadcast email and text message alerts to those residents that have registered for such emergency notifications. You may access the government sites at the following addresses: www.dhs.gov and www.ct.gov/demhs. For additional questions, contact the Bloomfield Police at 860-242-5501.
The Victim's Rights Enforcement Advisory Commission (VREAC) is seeking your help! Please take a few moments to complete this voluntary survey to assist the VREAC in determining the state of victims' rights in Connecticut. If you need assistance completing the survey, please contact the Office of the Victim Advocate. Thank you very much for your assistance.
- 2015 RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING COLLECTION CALENDAR AND STREET LIST.
- PAINTCARE PRESENTS: Recycle Your Paint Program. Find a drop-off location near you or call (855) 724-6809.
- Want to save money and make your home more energy efficient at the same time? Sign up for a Home Energy Solutions audit. See flyer for more information
- Bloomfield is pleased to provide its residents with the 2013-2014 Annual Report / 2014 Calendar. Due to the large nature of the file, please be patient as it downloads.
- Available now: Town of Bloomfield Credit Rating Overview.
- Bloomfield Center - to view the final plan to develop the center of Town, click here.
- Town of Bloomfield Police Department, Public Works, Community Center, and Wintonbury Library GOING GREEN. More.