RESIDENTS: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE TRASH AND RECYCLING CONTAINERS IN THE STREET AS THEY WILL INTERFERE WITH TRAFFIC AND TOWN SNOW PLOW AND MAINTENANCE.
Persons with disabilities who may need online information in an alternate format or need reasonable accommodations to access programs, services, and activities should contact the ADA Coordinator, Cindy Coville at (860) 769-3544 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
FILLEY PARK RENOVATION INFORMATION
VIEW / PAY TAXES ONLINE - NEW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: (permanent link is listed under Quick Links to the left
- Feeling the heat? Take a break in our Cooling Centers. See attached for a listing.
- Join us for a Community Conversation on Race: August 9, 2016 at 6:30 P.M.
- UPDATE ON MAPLE AVENUE CONSTRUCTION BY MDC AS OF JUNE 29, 2016
- UPDATE ON MAPLE AVENUE CONSTRUCTION BY MDC AS OF JUNE, 22, 2016
- PLEASE BE AWARE: MAPLE AVENUE CONSTRUCTION BY MDC STARTING THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016. SEE ATTACHED FOR DETAILS.
- It's back! Summer Concert Series on the Town Green. See flyer for complete list of musical talent
- Bloomfield Middle Income Seniors - we have a program for you - click the link to see if you qualify for Home Energy Solutions assistance.
- CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS: Senior Services Mini Bus Coordinator Assistant, Back-up Mini Bus Driver, Entry Level Police Officer, Police Cadet and Police internship opportunities with the Town for the 2016 Fall session, visit the Human Resources page.
- The Bloomfield Police Department invites you to take a survey to provide feedback on your opinion on how we are doing to serve and protect the community.
- Exciting News: Our Homepage now includes a link to view all LAND RECORDS. Click here to access the database. The permanent link will be housed under "Quick Links"
- Please visit the Bloomfield Veterans Resources Page in honor of the Bloomfield residents who have served and continue to serve our country.
- (View all announcements)
*Although the Town of Bloomfield endeavors to maintain our website with up-to-date content, the latest information may not be available on-line. Inquiries to individual departments should be made in order to obtain additional information as needed.
News and Information
2016-2017 Town Council Adopted Budget
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
The Bloomfield Police Department website and the agency's communications center are available to the public to report suspicious activity related to terrorism or homeland security issues via email or phone. You may access the government sites at the following addresses: www.dhs.gov and www.ct.gov/demhs. For additional questions, contact the Bloomfield Police at 860-242-5501.
- Changes have taken place to the Transfer station - for questions regarding the Windsor / Bloomfield Transfer Station (formerly known as the Landfill), please check this link first
- DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR UNWANTED CLOTHES AND SHOES! NEW TEXTILE RECYCLING PROGRAM IN BLOOMFIELD: THREE CONVENIENT LOCATIONS. SEE BROCHURE
The Victim's Rights Enforcement Advisory Commission (VREAC) is seeking your help! Please take a few moments to complete this voluntary survey to assist the VREAC in determining the state of victims' rights in Connecticut. If you need assistance completing the survey, please contact the Office of the Victim Advocate. Thank you very much for your assistance.
- PAINTCARE PRESENTS: Recycle Your Paint Program. Find a drop-off location near you or call (855) 724-6809.
- Want to save money and make your home more energy efficient at the same time? Sign up for a Home Energy Solutions audit. See flyer for more information
- Available now: Town of Bloomfield Credit Rating Overview.
- Bloomfield Center - to view the final plan to develop the center of Town, click here.
- Town of Bloomfield Police Department, Public Works, Community Center, and Wintonbury Library GOING GREEN. More.